Today we bring to you this fabulous Stockholm, Sweden penthouse loft discovered on Skeppsholmen. Completely remodeled a few years ago, this home is chalk full of luxurious modern updates. The spacious loft of two floors spans 1,087 square feet (101 square meters) with an open floor plan characterized by wooden floors in oiled walnut, underfloor heating, spotlights and built-in speakers as well as substantial natural light through voluminous windows. Upon entrance to the home is a large social space consisting of living room and a kitchen in matte white, with walnut countertops and stainless steel equipment. A luxurious master bath features a wonderful soaker tub and glass shower, Italian tiles, heated towel rail and washing machine and dryer. The spacious and light filled master bedroom offers plenty of storage. The upper level consists of a large living room which overlooks the living area on the lower level. There is also a fabulous glass bridge to the other side that serves as an office and library.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia