The stunning sea-front Villa Antares with private pool is situated in Fontane Bianche, a popular seaside resort, 20 km south of Syracuse, Sicily. The Italian villa is in a dreamy position sitting just a few hundred meters from one of the best sandy beaches on Sicily’s east coast and overlooking the rocky shoreline and the crystal-clear waters that are just outside the gate. It provides the perfect setting for an unforgettable holiday, offering luxurious comfort and space both inside and outside.
The villas stylishly decorated rooms feature exquisite details, fine furnishings and fittings. The ground floor is comprised of the living room with an open fire, the dining area with large glass windows, the fully equipped kitchen, and the study with computer work station, one bedroom and two bathrooms. The first floor features five cozy bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Anyone seeking relaxation can spend happy hours in the well-tended garden, on the spacious terraces with sea views, or in the small swimming pool with sun terrace.
To stay at this fabulously stylish Italian villa, rates range from $3,688.49 – $9,221.24 per week, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Nob Hill Penthouse showcases sophisticated interiors
- Tudor home with a modern twist on Lake Washington
- Eco-luxury retreat in the Maya Mountains of Belize
- Chic Industrial Brick Loft House in Singapore by FARM
- Charming attic apartment with cozy arrangements
- Luxury fantasy getaway to the Dusit Thani Maldives