This fabulous villa, spotted on Sotheby’s Realty, is located in a secluded, peaceful west-facing haven amongst the untouched hills of San Miguel, a short drive into Ibiza town, Ibiza, Balearic Islands. Exquisitely finished with great attention to detail, this 9,688 square foot (900 square meters) eight bedroom, eight bathroom with half bathrooms property is comprised of a main house and four guest houses surrounded by immaculate Mediterranean/tropical gardens, Balinese/Ibizan style outdoor chill out areas, two heated pools and various terraces which invite one to enjoy with friends and family. Each of the nine suites has independent outdoor access; five of them can be accessed also from inside.
This enticing property could be all yours for a cool $8,208,107, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Striking union of two apartments in Sao Paulo
- Urban house design in mountain environment by Mobius Architecture
- Contemporary Portugal pad with the ultimate pool
- 92 Square Foot Backyard Office in Austin by Sett Studio
- Multi-generational home in Mumbai: SDM Apartment
- Secluded resort-like sanctuary on the Sunset Strip