Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge is a small, boutique hotel, managed, like a guesthouse but with the full service of a five star hotel, located in Mauritius, an island off the southeast coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean. Past the gate, guests are delighted by this 10-hectare tropical garden and by the charm of the typical Creole-type buildings which totally blend into the surroundings, in a successful mix of comfort and authenticity. Surrounded by the mountains of Chamarel, Lakaz Chamarel is a pearl among the top hotels of the destination which guarantees exclusivity and serenity to nature and green tourism lovers in a warm and harmonious decor, and with a refined local cuisine.
Scattered around the main building, which houses a living room, T.V. lounge, kitchen, dining room and terrace, the 20 luxurious guest cottages represent the various diversity of different cultures on the Island. Each room’s ethnic influence in its furniture and its decoration comes from China, Africa, India, or simply the tropics. The wood, the slate, the beams, the terra cotta, the ton ochre, beige and rust typically confer to this Exclusive Lodge, a Mauritian charm. Suites have their own private pool and open air shower. There are two swimming pools for guest’s enjoyment, one of which is near a large gazebo where a bar and another dining room can be found.
To stay at this stunning retreat, visit http://www.lakazchamarel.com.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Edwardian Red Brick Family Home in London: The Woodlands
- Modernist concrete and glass structure on Biscayne Bay
- Gorgeous Barcelona home with soothing interiors
- 48 Amazing space-saving small kitchen island designs
- Stunning modern transformation of Manhattan Beach House
- Enhance your home: Why you should install blinds