Hidden deep in the Pyrenees Mountains of Spain rests an old farmhouse which has recently been restored for the owners to reside in, and also for their visiting guests, who are seeking peace and serenity. The owner of this rustic haven is an artist who has decorated the home with very unique design features. Infused into the home are African details, Moorish elements, and a feeling of tranquility that has been captured in every view. Whether it is the vista over the mountains towards the old village, or the view over the pool towards the Mediterranean, this house is truly a place to forget the rest of the world.
Photos: Courtesy of Verne Photography
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea