In the peaceful natural setting of the Luberon hills of Provence, France sits this authentic Provencal noble house called ‘La Bastide des Chenes’, built between the 15th and 17th centuries. While respecting the historic and handsome original architecture, the villa has been remodeled to create a contemporary, spacious place to relax.
The main house contains 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, dining room, living room and an office. The farm house offers 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, living room with fireplace, office with queen size bed and a family room with fitness equipment. Access between the two buildings is through an enclosed courtyard.
Outside, whether in the gardens or interior courtyards, you’re welcomed with splashes of sunlight or quiet corners of shade, depending on the time of the day. Additional outdoor features include an outdoor living area, alfresco dining, summer kitchen, fountains and swimming pool. An attentive staff will contribute to an unforgettable stay where you’re left free to enjoy the tranquility of the environment, the beauty of the surrounding region and certainly the opportunity of indulging in the tastes of French cuisine carefully prepared by them.
To stay at this heavenly retreat, prices start at $3,847 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits