This exquisite luxury resort, set on 33 acres of sprawling vineyards and olive groves, in Napa Valley, California. Auberge du Soleil is a 52-room hotel that provides spectacular views from a hilltop perch down onto the valley. Auberge’s signature style of soft-spoken luxury has been recently updated by leading designer Suzanne Tucker, who has infused a bright, rich look reminiscent of a secluded Côte d’Azur retreat. The resort offers lavish cottages that are designed in sun and earth tone hues, with wood burning fireplaces and refrigerators that are stocked with local wines and cheeses. The bathrooms feature skylights and flat screen televisions. French doors open onto private terraces, cozy fireplaces and sensuous elements such as private soaking tubs for two.
Auberge du Soleil perfected the art of balancing wellness with luxurious indulgence when it opened Auberge Spa, a retreat modeled after a centuries-old monastery that continues to be one of the most acclaimed spas in the country. That was later followed by a transformation of the swimming pool into La Plage, a sexy, laid-back outdoor pool and living room, where hotel guests can spend lazy hours lounging poolside on oversized chaises or underneath gauze-draped canopies on day beds for two. There is an open-air art gallery on the grounds that is open only to resort guests, but visitors who dine at the fabulous restaurant can also take a visit into the stunning sculpture garden, laced with olive groves and meandering gravel paths. With 90 sculptures throughout the lush grounds, one can move from piece to piece in wonderment and delight.
Since it opened, resort guests have been drawn to the Auberge for its tranquility, style and unmistakable romance. The pleasures of escape, total privacy, and the intimacy of having a beautiful spot to share are part of the timeless allure of Auberge du Soleil.
Nightly rates range from $600.00 – $3,750.00, including breakfast for two in the restaurant, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Library House by Jessica Helgerson Interior Design
- Ultimate beachfront property: Sentosa Cove House
- Sustainable retreat on a wooded hilltop in Michigan: Glen Lake Tower
- Vertical Loft presents bold architecture in Rotterdam
- Mending Wall nestled in the Blue Mountains
- Magnificent loft mansion in TriBeCa