This incredible home offers loft living with a twist, in this dramatic open plan in the NOPA neighborhood of San Francisco, California. This 2,500 square foot creative space features one bedroom and one bathroom with a terraced garden. Bookended by windows and two skylights, the space is flooded with natural light, highlighting the 18 foot ceilings and artistic touches throughout. Entertain in style with the gourmet chef’s kitchen, featuring stainless appliances. A central living space is defined by a raised wooden platform. Steps lead up to an open mezzanine level which leads to the master bedroom retreat on one side with sliding glass doors that spills out onto a terraced rooftop garden. On the other side is an open office area with additional seating areas for lounging. The possibilities are limitless with this great space; the loft can easily be expanded with the addition of a floor, or two, above.
This unique loft space is listed for sale at $1,500,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros