This incredible home offers loft living with a twist, in this dramatic open plan in the NOPA neighborhood of San Francisco, California. This 2,500 square foot creative space features one bedroom and one bathroom with a terraced garden. Bookended by windows and two skylights, the space is flooded with natural light, highlighting the 18 foot ceilings and artistic touches throughout. Entertain in style with the gourmet chef’s kitchen, featuring stainless appliances. A central living space is defined by a raised wooden platform. Steps lead up to an open mezzanine level which leads to the master bedroom retreat on one side with sliding glass doors that spills out onto a terraced rooftop garden. On the other side is an open office area with additional seating areas for lounging. The possibilities are limitless with this great space; the loft can easily be expanded with the addition of a floor, or two, above.
This unique loft space is listed for sale at $1,500,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Montana mountain home radiating with warmth
- Restored 18th century farmhouse in the Empordà
- Stylish loft in TriBeCa showcasing an industrial style aesthetic
- Beautiful modern home renovation in Tryol Hills
- Contemporary Fraser Residence in Westboro Village
- Stunning Eastman Street warehouse conversion in Australia