A-A Flat is a fabulously designed property in which the different areas of the home are linked to each other as well as to the garden outside in Madrid, Spain. Designed by the architecture firm Ábaton, the southern face of the residence has been designed as a rounded concrete wall with a private garden and swimming pool behind. Only two constructive materials were applied throughout the home, limestone for the floors and damp areas and white matte paint on the walls, cupboards and trim around the sliding glass doors.
The kitchen was conceived as a social area openly connected to the other rooms. The areas throughout the home are decorated with minimalistic details, few pieces of sculptural and artworks are used for decoration. With a mostly neutral color palette, some wood furnishings are used to add texture to the space. Furniture groupings separate the opening dining, living and kitchen area. In the master bedroom retreat, the bathroom has an open bathtub and shower with no wall separating the space. A his and hers closet behind the bed divides the room and a pocket door hides the water closet with a piece of transparent glass in the wall to diffuse natural light into the space.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas