Casa Dos Chicos is nestled on a hill in the small, charming tropical town of Sayulita, overlooking the beautiful coastline of Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. This newly renovated 3,000 square foot vacation villa features four bedrooms, four bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room and a wonderful garden with heated pool. It is composed of two three-story structures, each with two one-bedroom suites, featuring en-suite bathroom and indoor and outdoor sitting areas. All of the colorful rooms share views of the walled garden, pool, town, and surrounding hills.
A Mexican-style open air living area floats above the tree tops, boasting a hot tub, living room, kitchen/dining room and large sofa with lounge chairs and hammocks, dramatically linked by a bridge high above the garden! Open on all sides, it catches gentle breezes and beautiful 360 degree views of ocean and coastline, lust foothills of the Sierra Madre and the energetic town of Sayulita which surrounds it.
The two three-story buildings are set in a lush, walled garden that features a glass mosaic tiled heated pool, a deck composed of inlaid stones in a style typical of the area, an outdoor shower, a fountain, and a barbecue. The shared living space of the house includes two large outdoor rooms covered by palapa roofs and linked by a bridge three stories up. The fully equipped kitchen has a large table for ten and an island with stools. The house and grounds provide a private retreat high above the town and the sea, which at the same time is only a short walk to all the local charm Sayulita has to offer.
This unique vacation home is available year round for weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday, which prices ranging from $2,150 – $3,550. Daily rates range from $320 – $520, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Concrete and rammed earth: Desert Courtyard House
- Small apartment featuring Scandinavian minimalism in Russia
- Victorian residence with an industrial aesthetic in Melbourne
- Sumptuous Bel Air pad showcasing expansive city views
- Urban house design in mountain environment by Mobius Architecture
- 46 Ultra fabulous bedroom design ideas