This impeccably restored one-bedroom loft apartment with roof terrace is situated in the historic Ragged School, in London, England. Set over two floors, the 1,055 square foot flat has all of the characteristics of a classic loft, including exposed brickwork, vaulted wooden ceilings and massive warehouse windows. Styled and furnished by the renowned photographer and stylist Zanna, it is one of the most atmospheric apartments in central London. The interiors feature industrial and rustic elements mixed with antique and vintage pieces. There is an outdoor roof deck off the bedroom with a small garden and views to the city.
This fabulous space is available for rent with or without the furnishings at a rate of $3,798 per month or $876 per week, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Stylishly designed contemporary home in London
- Mountain getaway infused with rustic-modern style in Lake Tahoe
- Beach dwelling melds into the coastal landscape
- Garage conversion gets ultimate makeover
- Modern Tribeca Loft renovation with stunning design details
- Loft space with incredible terrace in Milan