This impeccably restored one-bedroom loft apartment with roof terrace is situated in the historic Ragged School, in London, England. Set over two floors, the 1,055 square foot flat has all of the characteristics of a classic loft, including exposed brickwork, vaulted wooden ceilings and massive warehouse windows. Styled and furnished by the renowned photographer and stylist Zanna, it is one of the most atmospheric apartments in central London. The interiors feature industrial and rustic elements mixed with antique and vintage pieces. There is an outdoor roof deck off the bedroom with a small garden and views to the city.
This fabulous space is available for rent with or without the furnishings at a rate of $3,798 per month or $876 per week, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas