This urban flat called ‘Loft Sangervasio’ is located in a restored building of an old industrial district in the town of Brescia, Italy. This incredible 2,690 square foot (250 square meters) space has been designed by architecture studio Massimo Adiansi Architetto, the project respected as much as possible the history of the building, which was once a garage. This has been done by the selection of materials such as wood, bricks, iron, stone as well as the fixtures and furnishings. The wooden floor is of particular interest, as it is made from old wine oak barrels, perfectly mixed with material such as the slate in the bathrooms, the iron spiral staircase and the brick walls.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia