Thanda, meaning ‘love’ in Zulu, is an expression of the magical union of powerful Zulu culture, wildlife, romantic decadence and exclusivity in northern Zululand, South Africa. Thanda Private Game Reserve is a property that recalls the film “Out of Africa” and living luxuriously in the outdoors. Reawaken romance in one of the luxury nine luxury bush villas, or embrace nature in one of the six colonial safari-style tented camps. A safari with family and friends can be enjoyed at the Royal private Villa. Encounter an abundance of African game including the Big Five (lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard) and the endangered wild dog and cheetah found at Thanda Private Game Reserve. Let your tension be smoothed away at one of South Africa’s most exquisite African bush spas, or feel the rush of adrenalin diving with sharks at the nearby warm Indian Ocean waters. Be transfixed in awe as you witness a hundred-year-old ritual performed by Zulu warriors, offering you a glimpse of a powerful nation that still retains its deep traditions.
To stay at this spectacular lodge that is in harmony with nature, rates start at $308 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Big Sur getaway in a stylish Airstream Safari
- Breathtaking Sunshine Beach House in Queensland
- Stunning semi-detached house in Singapore: Eng Kong Garden
- Fascinating preservation of former Carnegie Library
- Stunning chalet with British accents in Madrid
- Fascinating modern pad in Los Angeles: Birch Residence