This fabulous turn of the century apartment, spotted on Stadshem, in Linnaeus Town, Sweden features original details and great space planning. At only 430 square feet (40 square meters) this small home has just enough space for a bedroom/living area, a kitchen with integrated laundry space and bathroom. The living room has plenty of space for a bed and sofa as well as storage space while still maintaining an open, airy feel. Stylish sliding wall panels conceal bookcases, a television, and two large closets up to the ceiling with wire crates and clothes rods. An elegant setting in the corner of the living area is adorned by a beautiful fireplace. Doors spill out onto a gorgeous balcony with magnificent views over the rooftops and mountainous landscape. In the kitchen, the exposed brick gives the kitchen personality, mixed with white walls and cabinetry.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Modern concrete and steel dwelling in Japan by So1architect
- Small apartment in Barcelona with charming design
- Net Zero Home in Boulder by HMH Architecture + Interiors
- Small home with a clever layout on Sauvie Island
- Beautiful architecturally salvaged home in Madrid
- Two-story lakefront property in Seattle: Engawa House