Chalet Lhotse is a stunning chalet, blending rustic alpine style with reclaimed wood from Mongolia, intricately carved furnishings and designer pieces. Located in the heart of Val d′Isere, France this chalet still retains a feeling of exclusivity and enjoys stunning views of the infamous La Face piste.
This unique chalet is spread over 3,767 square feet (350 square meters), with five beautifully finished bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and balcony, the master bedroom even has a stunning stone bath tub and rain shower. For families with children, there are also two extra beds in a sixth room in the mezzanine. The mezzanine floor is a great spot for kids to have their own space with a TV room and a games console.
A fabulous open plan living and dining area comes complete with a grand piano and bar area as well as hip animal hide sofas and crystal chandeliers, ideal for socializing after a day on the slopes. One the ground floor guests are treated to a stunning wellness area, with an indoor heated swimming pool and state of the art projector screen, dedicated massage treatment room, steam room, solarium, hamman, gym and outdoor hot tub.
To stay at this fabulous chalet, rates start at $21,527 – $61,625 per week, which includes many luxurious amenities, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- House in Urgnano by Matteo Casari Architetti
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Impressive wood and concrete home in California
- Loft apartment in former radio technics factory
- Scape House: Modern hillside home with varying geometry in Japan
- House in Zabrze defined by modern and bright interiors