This ultra fabulous and unique New York style warehouse residence is situated in South Brisbane, Australia. This converted freestanding two-story warehouse has been turned into a spacious and prestigious home with almost of 4,843 square feet (450 square meters) of designer living space. The residence features expansive open plan living with high ceilings, beautiful timber flooring and exposed 100 year old brickwork give warmth and character throughout. The Ralph Lauren styled master bedroom and en-suite is very spacious with an open air feel. Additional features include a beautiful internal courtyard, and a rooftop garden. Unique in both its style and location this property has spectacular skyline and ocean views.
What do you think of this spectacular property? It is listed for sale from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- 47 Absolutely brilliant subway tile kitchen ideas
- A colorful Captiva Island beach house
- Modern farmhouse style tastefully decorated in Newport Beach
- Hilltop retreat reflecting Mediterranean elegance
- Gorgeous residence at the foot of the Alps
- Southampton beach house retreat by Alexander Gorlin Architects