This ultra fabulous and unique New York style warehouse residence is situated in South Brisbane, Australia. This converted freestanding two-story warehouse has been turned into a spacious and prestigious home with almost of 4,843 square feet (450 square meters) of designer living space. The residence features expansive open plan living with high ceilings, beautiful timber flooring and exposed 100 year old brickwork give warmth and character throughout. The Ralph Lauren styled master bedroom and en-suite is very spacious with an open air feel. Additional features include a beautiful internal courtyard, and a rooftop garden. Unique in both its style and location this property has spectacular skyline and ocean views.
What do you think of this spectacular property? It is listed for sale from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas