Situated in a former garage in an industrial district of Bordeaux, France, the loft was completed in 2007 by Madrid-based studio Teresa Sapey Architecture. The house was fully refurbished and divided into two main areas: a public one for interaction with visitors and a private living space. The ﬁrst comprises a kitchen, cellar and guest room. The owners’ private space contains a large lounge lined with bookcases and an inner courtyard. The indoor swimming pool links the gym to the bathroom, which in turn leads to the bedroom through a dressing room. A space with a snooker table on the upper ﬂoor overlooks the lounge.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Plywood beach house sanctuary on Bondi Beach, Australia
- Saratoga Creek House nestled among a woodland site
- Exceptional steam punk-inspired pad in Chelsea
- Modern two-story dwelling of concrete and wood in Greece
- Bali villa surrounded by rice paddies and rainforest
- Beautifully designed Australian home: Storrs Road Residence