Situated in a former garage in an industrial district of Bordeaux, France, the loft was completed in 2007 by Madrid-based studio Teresa Sapey Architecture. The house was fully refurbished and divided into two main areas: a public one for interaction with visitors and a private living space. The ﬁrst comprises a kitchen, cellar and guest room. The owners’ private space contains a large lounge lined with bookcases and an inner courtyard. The indoor swimming pool links the gym to the bathroom, which in turn leads to the bedroom through a dressing room. A space with a snooker table on the upper ﬂoor overlooks the lounge.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Sumptuous Swedish loft with fascinating decor
- 50 Relaxing ways to decorate your bedroom with bookshelves
- 43 Most incredibly inspirational living rooms
- Fascinating home conversion built for entertainment in Toronto
- The Lavender Bay Boatshed on Sydney Harbour
- Brilliant and inspiring architects home in Montreal