Chalet Zermatt Peak is a luxurious designer chalet in the center of Zermatt, one of the most sought-after ski destinations in the Swiss Alps. The experience starts at the entrance, tunneled into the rock, reminiscent of an ultra-cool Bond villain’s lair. Even the ski room has stylish ambient lighting and a surround sound TV system. Up the lift to the vast open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas with double height roof and exposed timber beams as well as floor-to-ceiling glass windows, accentuating the space and light, making the most of the jaw-dropping panoramic views over Zermatt to the Matterhorn. The main living area boasts an amazing view of the village backlit by its designer feature-fireplace. Located just off the lounge is a library / study area.
The chalet offers 684 square meters of internal luxury living space with an additional 137 square meters of external terraces and balconies. The property also boasts internal and external kitchens that can be used for entertaining all year round. There are five double bedrooms, all with en-suite designer bathrooms and dressing areas with the master bedroom featuring a large private indoor Jacuzzi. The furnishings and finishing touches throughout the chalet are superb, with walnut floors, Brazilian stone and Italian Marble and Murano crystal chandeliers.
The glass-walled private wellness area is spectacular and the centerpiece is the large indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi pool which extends out to the external terrace. Relax in the Finnish (dry) or Swedish (wet) sauna and steam room, work out in the gym, or try out the relaxation and massage area and rinse off in the power showers. The external wellness terrace incorporates a relaxation area with external kitchen and dining area offering alfresco dining all year round. Other features include a walk-in wine cellar, ski room with floor-to-ceiling glass walls combined with ambiance lighting and a professional preparation kitchen.
The chalet can sleep up to 15 people with a combination of adults and children, comfortably providing for up to 10 adults in 5 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Prices ranges from $2,022 – $3,371 per person, per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- The ultimate paradise by the sea: Six Senses Con Dao
- Unique design concept in India: Villa in Meenakshi Bamboos
- Cliffside Lake House overlooking Lake Tahoe
- Home of an Artist: Boxenbaum Residence in Beverly Hills
- Imposing compound surrounded by mountains in Methow Valley
- Fabulous Mediterranean dream house