Caressing the crystal-clear waters of the Samana Peninsula, Sublime Samana Hotel & Residence boasts 20 private suites and casitas nestled on the Dominican Republic’s most dazzling, remote beaches. The Samana province of the island’s northeastern coast remains one of the most undiscovered, unspoiled habitats of the Caribbean. Surrounded by lush, tropical mountains, guests can enjoy unparalleled seclusion, while swimming through sparkling turquoise waters and relaxing on luxurious shaded sunbeds.
The casitas and main residential building seamlessly mesh a brilliantly modern architectural scheme with the natural landscape, perfectly framing the property’s spectacular interconnected pools. The spacious architect-designed private suites and casitas offer unwavering luxury with open floor plans that allow for a peaceful immersion with the wondrous sights and sounds of the magically exotic, mountainous ocean setting.
Each of the 16 private suites and four casitas feature floor-to-ceiling windows, a comfortable private balcony or terrace, elegant, inviting furnishings, dining rooms and fully equipped kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances. Sublime Samana spared no detail in ensuring the best of creature comforts for its guests. A gem of the Caribbean, the isolated property gives guests access to six-miles of pristine, palm-fringed beach.
Indulge yourself in this stunning luxury property; rates range from $156 – $699, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Blurring lines between indoors and out in Mexico: Temozón House
- Minimalist house integrating trees in its design: Garden Tree House
- Modern home perched high on Teneriffe Hill
- Stillwater Villa in the charming village of Stirlingshire
- Concrete pad showcases fascinating library design in Brazil
- Sensational modern waterfront property in West Vancouver