This unique modern penthouse in Ostermalm, Sweden, spotted on Skeppsholmen, is an architectural masterpiece. Located at the top of the building, this private home has two floors that open up into a living room with very high ceilings. Boasting 2,809 square feet of living space (261 square meters) with expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, glass doors and 14 skylights, the home is in the highest standard of luxury. There are large open areas and spacious rooms with tremendous light flooding the apartment. The luxurious kitchen is in an open plan to the living room with French doors that leads out to an expansive terrace, a natural extension of the areas to socialize. There are five bedrooms, as well as a walk-in closet, a spa, three bathrooms, a gym and library, and a tastefully designed fireplace as the focal point of the living room.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Contemporary ski chalet in Collingwood: Maison Glissade
- 53 Incredibly fabulous and tranquil backyard waterfalls
- Brilliantly designed Bel Air home on steep terrain
- Bayside cottage addition in New Zealand by Techne Architecture
- Beach house with Santa Monica Mountain views
- Brazilian home with an incredible library design