This unique modern penthouse in Ostermalm, Sweden, spotted on Skeppsholmen, is an architectural masterpiece. Located at the top of the building, this private home has two floors that open up into a living room with very high ceilings. Boasting 2,809 square feet of living space (261 square meters) with expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, glass doors and 14 skylights, the home is in the highest standard of luxury. There are large open areas and spacious rooms with tremendous light flooding the apartment. The luxurious kitchen is in an open plan to the living room with French doors that leads out to an expansive terrace, a natural extension of the areas to socialize. There are five bedrooms, as well as a walk-in closet, a spa, three bathrooms, a gym and library, and a tastefully designed fireplace as the focal point of the living room.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Sumptuous vacation retreat in a tropical rainforest
- New York City penthouse with a garden paradise
- Rustic chic cottage conversion in Quebec by Atelier BOOM TOWN
- Sor Duilio Restaurant and Fish Market by Davide Coluzzi
- Steel-clad cabin on stilts in the rugged wilderness
- Stylishly designed contemporary home in London