Casa del Santuario is a luxurious villa nestled within the attractive countryside of Tarifa, Spain, not too far from the beaches. Natural beauty, peace and harmony intertwine in this beautiful home that facilitates comfort and rest. It consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms and several outdoor terraces with magnificent views. This lovely house features 2,690 square feet (250 square meters) of living space with a capacity for six people, built in a Moorish style. As a mean of unifying all the spaces, all the flooring is of polished concrete and the predominance of natural materials such as stone and wooden beams. There are exposed stone walls, whitewashed work benches and solid wood untreated and in harmony with modern sculptures, design lamps and classic seating of the 20th century.
The house is oriented towards the South and is located in the Natural Park of Los Alcornocales one of the largest parks in Europe. The house is surrounded by a tropical garden with a small pond with water lily leaves. In order to enjoy the outside, the villa has three porches with different orientations. The estate is crossed by a Stony River with oleanders and populated by many turtles. Just 10 minutes from the farm, you can swim in a natural pool in a tropical paradise. The organic farm is working with solar panels and a generator. The villa is an idyllic place, privileged, quiet and with no nearby roads. The owners are a pair of Belgians who desired to have a vacation retreat in a warmer climate. The home is also used as a vacation rental for the periods of time when they are not staying at the home.
To stay at this beautiful retreat, prices range from $1,573 – $3,147 per week, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Contemporary floating home on Lake Union
- Otter Cove Residence gripping the cliffs of Carmel
- Modern stone and glass pad blurs the lines between indoor and out
- Modern-vintage home in Spain with a romantic air
- Fascinating detached warehouse conversion in London
- Modern warehouse conversion in TriBeCa: Hudson Loft