A fresh and simple concept, this stunning vacation home spotted on Nuevo Estilo is situated near the Bay of Biscay, Spain was designed by studio Rebuelta Architects in conjunction with interior designer Maria Llado. To create a comfortable environment, a mix of antique and vintage furnishings were infused into the home, designs were repeated to show continuity, a soft color palette with bold punches of color throughout. Textiles provide a valuable design feature with their intense colors such as the rugs. An interesting and eclectic collection of artwork of the owners is displayed, mostly of contemporary photography. Some of the furnishings have been customized, full of vitality, a reflection of the encounter between color and warmth that brings a bright and optimistic character to this house that displays exquisite detail.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Spectacular contemporary villa in Camps Bay
- Extravagant tropical retreat in the Caribbean
- Sprawling rancher style residence in Vancouver
- Auto garage converted into industrial chic pad
- Modern homes for modern family living in Bayview Village: Crafthouse
- 35+ Fascinating Christmas decorating ideas for small spaces