Chalet Cyanella is a luxurious mountain holiday retreat in the French Alps of Chamonix, France designed by architect Joelle Fichard for Bo Design. Not too long ago we featured another gorgeous mountain retreat located in the Swiss Alps here on 1 Kindesign, in case you missed it, you can find it here. The wood cladded exterior facade of this luxury retreat invites one into the home with lots of terraces to enjoy the stunning mountain views. With an open living concept, the living room with its comfortable seating arrangements is open to the dining and kitchen area, creating an inviting ambiance, perfect for entertaining. With an elegant and sophisticated style this residence offers everything one could possibly want when on holidays. The chalet features numerous bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, cozy living areas, media room, bar, a playroom, spa, workout facility, Jacuzzi, and an incredible Hydro Floors disappearing swimming pool. Be sure to check out the video below of this captivating pool with unique overhead LED lightstrips and let us know what you think!
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Escape to the luxury Punta Tragara in Capri
- Sensational contemporary dwelling in Costa Rica: Casa Val
- 53 Mind-blowing kitchen pantry design ideas
- Edwardian Red Brick Family Home in London: The Woodlands
- Coastal contemporary home in Austin by Cornerstone Architects
- Classic, Flat and Relaxed: The Revival of Romantic Roman Shades