This spectacular single family home, spotted on Sotheby’s Realty, is situated on the Aegean Sea in Mykonos, Greece. Villa Andira is a spacious residence comprised of 4,908 square feet of living space with four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms. This stunning home offers wonderful amenities including a security system, gardens, wonderful outdoor living spaces and terraces, outdoor swimming pool and heavenly mountain views. The contemporary interiors feature a simple, clean color palette with an open plan kitchen and dining area and comfortable living spaces.
This grand property is listed at $7,514,375, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas
- Modern Menlo Park Residence with warm and inviting design
- Amazing redesign of an industrial loft in Prague
- Beautiful architecturally salvaged home in Madrid
- Desert House: Fascinating prefab home by Marmol Radziner
- Dramatic waterfront retreat on Pender Harbour
- House at Narrowneck by Mitchell and Stout Architects