This spectacular single family home, spotted on Sotheby’s Realty, is situated on the Aegean Sea in Mykonos, Greece. Villa Andira is a spacious residence comprised of 4,908 square feet of living space with four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms. This stunning home offers wonderful amenities including a security system, gardens, wonderful outdoor living spaces and terraces, outdoor swimming pool and heavenly mountain views. The contemporary interiors feature a simple, clean color palette with an open plan kitchen and dining area and comfortable living spaces.
This grand property is listed at $7,514,375, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Minimalist designed residence in Spain: House in Ontinyent
- Stylishly renovated home in neutral colors in The Netherlands
- Contemporary Olympia Center Penthouse in Chicago
- Contemporary resort-style living in Laguna Beach
- Restoration of Eclectic French Quarter Pied-a-Terre in New Orleans
- Carmel Residence showcases stunning central courtyard