This charismatic property spotted on Sotheby’s Realty is a true architectural masterpiece of glass, concrete and steel, confidently poised on a mountain top in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Soaring walls of glass create luminous interiors and artfully frame ocean and mountain vistas. Equipped for comfort and sanctuary this 7,100 square foot home with four bedrooms and seven bathrooms is perfect for entertaining. The home features open plan living and stunning suspended fireplaces, premium custom fitted indoor kitchen with Canadian walnut cabinets and black granite counters, gym, art gallery, den, wine cellar, elevator, outdoor kitchen, grand decks and patios with landscaped gardens, two private deluxe guest suites, nanny suite, serine master bedroom and an elegant spa bathroom.
This remarkable property is listed for sale at $2,950,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits