This charismatic property spotted on Sotheby’s Realty is a true architectural masterpiece of glass, concrete and steel, confidently poised on a mountain top in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Soaring walls of glass create luminous interiors and artfully frame ocean and mountain vistas. Equipped for comfort and sanctuary this 7,100 square foot home with four bedrooms and seven bathrooms is perfect for entertaining. The home features open plan living and stunning suspended fireplaces, premium custom fitted indoor kitchen with Canadian walnut cabinets and black granite counters, gym, art gallery, den, wine cellar, elevator, outdoor kitchen, grand decks and patios with landscaped gardens, two private deluxe guest suites, nanny suite, serine master bedroom and an elegant spa bathroom.
This remarkable property is listed for sale at $2,950,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas
- Soothing Lakeside Home: Palmer Point Road Residence
- 10 Best hybrid furniture pieces to add to your home
- Barefoot luxury living in Cape Town: Pearl Valley 276
- Stunning glass farmhouse by Olson Kundig Architects
- Bright and airy residence surrounded by gardens in Mexico City
- Contemporary Hollywood Hills Residence