This fabulous residence, spotted on Bovision was built in 1870 and was just recently renovated in Tomelilla, Sweden. The rehabilitation was inspired by California and France, offering a generous living space of 2,658 square feet (247 square meters). The exterior facade appears like a farmhouse, but once entering inside the home, an ambiance of industrial-chic mixed with French nuances takes over. Materials throughout the home include, French tile floors, visible beams, two beautiful fireplaces. The home is entered through a front foyer with a rounded hallway that brings one in through the spacious kitchen and into a grand living room with a beautiful fireplace, concrete flooring, double height ceiling and a rustic concrete stairway to the upper level. The upper level has a separate office area with wonderful views of the large living room. A long hallway leads to the guest bedrooms with separate shower room and common dressing room. A spacious master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and an emergency exit. There is a small stairway in the front turret with a beautiful view of the countryside.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas
- Renovated old apartment in Madrid with retro accents
- 50 Sensational stone fireplaces to warm your senses
- 18th century horse stable converted into artist’s loft
- Contemporary residence with light-filled interiors in Austin
- Striking Eight Story Townhouse in the Upper East Side, NY
- Gorgeous home surrounded by woods