This recently designed private family home is situated on a prime site in Higgovale, Cape Town, South Africa. The client was referred to Three14 Architects by SAOTA, who were initially approached for the conceptual design. Upon completion of the sketch design, Three14 Architects took over, translating and expanding on the original ideas and creating a tailor-made, contemporary-chic, courtyard home with a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. The house takes an honest approach to aesthetics with an expression of tactile materials – bagged brickwork, rough stone, exposed concrete, warm timbers and polished concrete floors – whilst remaining cutting edge with clean lines and details.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Impressive bright and sunny residence in Cádiz
- Connecticut lake house maximizing its privileged location
- Fabulous villa on Bequia Island with jaw-dropping Caribbean views
- Charming Majorcan retreat with fabulous details
- Penthouse Duplex at The Metropole by FORMA Design
- Cantabrian House inspired by American modernism