This recently designed private family home is situated on a prime site in Higgovale, Cape Town, South Africa. The client was referred to Three14 Architects by SAOTA, who were initially approached for the conceptual design. Upon completion of the sketch design, Three14 Architects took over, translating and expanding on the original ideas and creating a tailor-made, contemporary-chic, courtyard home with a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. The house takes an honest approach to aesthetics with an expression of tactile materials – bagged brickwork, rough stone, exposed concrete, warm timbers and polished concrete floors – whilst remaining cutting edge with clean lines and details.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Otter Cove Residence gripping the cliffs of Carmel
- Renovated old apartment in Madrid with retro accents
- Double Gable Eichler Remodel by Klopf Architecture
- A modern conversion of an historic warehouse
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Charming and stylish apartment in Barcelona by Luzio