This unique three-bedroom former stables and carriage house sits almost alone on a quite street in central London, transformed by its owner, internationally acclaimed designer Jonathan Reed. Through extensive and comprehensive refurbishment of both the exterior and interior the 2,196 square foot (204 square meters) home, combines traditional coach house architecture with an individual contemporary mews house interior.
The first floor features an impressive master bedroom suite encompassing both dressing room and open plan bathroom with an open fireplace and enclosed water closet. There is also a second bedroom with en-suite shower room and a guest room / study with an en-suite shower room. The light filled upper floor is comprised of a double height studio style living and entertaining spaces with open plan dining and kitchen areas and a separate pantry and guest cloakroom.
This sensational London property is listed for sale at $7,641,950, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Upper West Side apartment dressed in opulent sophistication
- Barcelona home gets beautifully transformed
- Striking glass and timber pavilion: Ocean House
- Modern concrete and glass home: Toro Canyon Residence
- Rustic retreat with an industrial edge in Big Sky
- 47 Irresistible hot tub spa designs for your backyard