This unique three-bedroom former stables and carriage house sits almost alone on a quite street in central London, transformed by its owner, internationally acclaimed designer Jonathan Reed. Through extensive and comprehensive refurbishment of both the exterior and interior the 2,196 square foot (204 square meters) home, combines traditional coach house architecture with an individual contemporary mews house interior.
The first floor features an impressive master bedroom suite encompassing both dressing room and open plan bathroom with an open fireplace and enclosed water closet. There is also a second bedroom with en-suite shower room and a guest room / study with an en-suite shower room. The light filled upper floor is comprised of a double height studio style living and entertaining spaces with open plan dining and kitchen areas and a separate pantry and guest cloakroom.
This sensational London property is listed for sale at $7,641,950, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow