In Sanskrit, the word “ayana” means a place of refuge, AYANA Resort and Spa Bali is perched on limestone cliffs above the Indian Ocean in one of the world´s most exotic resort destinations. Set on 77 hectares of cliff-top tropical gargens perched 35 meters above Jimbaran Bay, the property enjoys majestic views and a secluded location across its 1.3 kilometer coastline. With a 290-room hotel, there are 78 luxury private villas designed to ensure maximum seclusion for every guest, these 78 free-standing luxury ocean view Bali villas are set in traditional Balinese compounds with private pools surrounded by tropical gardens. You will feel like the only people on earth. For the pinnacle in luxury and privacy, guests may reserve the cliffside three-bedroom AYANA Villa located on 3,000 square-meters of landscaped gardens.
The 13 dining venues include the Rock Bar built, on natural rock 14 meters above the ocean at the base of towering cliffs, offering unrivaled panoramic views of Bali´s famed sunsets. Recreational facilities include the acclaimed 22,000 square-meter Thalasso Spa with one of the world´s largest Aquatonic Pools and the spectacular Spa on the Rocks treatment villas; four freshwater swimming pools including a children’s’ pool; the stunning salt-water, infinity-edged Ocean Beach Pool; 18-hole golf putting course; tennis pavilion; fitness center; children’s center; a variety of cliff-top wedding and banquet venues; conference and meeting facilities; and retail arcade.
Book your escape at the best luxury hotel in Bali, with rates starting at $239 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Contemporary custom mountain property in Martis Camp
- Villa Snow White along the Espoo coast
- Breathtaking Casa Do Lago estate in Portugal
- Spacious home renovation in Australia by Canny Architecture
- Mill Valley Cabins blend into the forest canopy
- Cozy cottage with stunning views to Sierra de Gredos mountains