In Sanskrit, the word “ayana” means a place of refuge, AYANA Resort and Spa Bali is perched on limestone cliffs above the Indian Ocean in one of the world´s most exotic resort destinations. Set on 77 hectares of cliff-top tropical gargens perched 35 meters above Jimbaran Bay, the property enjoys majestic views and a secluded location across its 1.3 kilometer coastline. With a 290-room hotel, there are 78 luxury private villas designed to ensure maximum seclusion for every guest, these 78 free-standing luxury ocean view Bali villas are set in traditional Balinese compounds with private pools surrounded by tropical gardens. You will feel like the only people on earth. For the pinnacle in luxury and privacy, guests may reserve the cliffside three-bedroom AYANA Villa located on 3,000 square-meters of landscaped gardens.
The 13 dining venues include the Rock Bar built, on natural rock 14 meters above the ocean at the base of towering cliffs, offering unrivaled panoramic views of Bali´s famed sunsets. Recreational facilities include the acclaimed 22,000 square-meter Thalasso Spa with one of the world´s largest Aquatonic Pools and the spectacular Spa on the Rocks treatment villas; four freshwater swimming pools including a children’s’ pool; the stunning salt-water, infinity-edged Ocean Beach Pool; 18-hole golf putting course; tennis pavilion; fitness center; children’s center; a variety of cliff-top wedding and banquet venues; conference and meeting facilities; and retail arcade.
Book your escape at the best luxury hotel in Bali, with rates starting at $239 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas
- Getaway to this mystical villa in the Greek Isles
- Stunning Spanish Colonial Home in Los Feliz Hills, California
- Wow! Awesome apartment interiors in Australia
- Luxurious Hideaway: La Casa del Mar in Costa Rica
- Elegant and exclusive chalet complex in French Alps
- Modern renovation project by Chan Architecture: Brighton Residence