Les Pinchinats is a charming 18th century Bastide in the countryside of Aix-en-Provence, Provence, France, offering five bedrooms, six bathrooms, heated swimming pool and fully equipped gym. The 10,000 square foot home features a tasteful mix of contemporary interiors and modern conveniences while maintaining the historic character with its wooden flooring, French style ceilings, and numerous fireplaces. Sitting on 2.3 hectares of tranquil landscaped park separated from the conifer woods by cypresses, Les Pinchinats offers a wine cellar with a wide variety of wine, a cinema room with genuine cinema folding doors, and an equal wide variety of entertainment features.
To stay at this luxurious French retreat, prices range from $2,200 – $3,300 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits