Les Pinchinats is a charming 18th century Bastide in the countryside of Aix-en-Provence, Provence, France, offering five bedrooms, six bathrooms, heated swimming pool and fully equipped gym. The 10,000 square foot home features a tasteful mix of contemporary interiors and modern conveniences while maintaining the historic character with its wooden flooring, French style ceilings, and numerous fireplaces. Sitting on 2.3 hectares of tranquil landscaped park separated from the conifer woods by cypresses, Les Pinchinats offers a wine cellar with a wide variety of wine, a cinema room with genuine cinema folding doors, and an equal wide variety of entertainment features.
To stay at this luxurious French retreat, prices range from $2,200 – $3,300 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Extraordinary loft conversion in San Francisco
- Breathtaking coastal getaway to Turks and Caicos Islands
- Whitmore Road mixed-use project by Trevor Horne Architects
- City House retreat in Auckland for indoor/outdoor living
- Casa Cubo: Hillside refuge that floats above its landscape
- Cozy weekend getaway in Val-des-Monts: Hill-Maheux Cottage