Les Pinchinats is a charming 18th century Bastide in the countryside of Aix-en-Provence, Provence, France, offering five bedrooms, six bathrooms, heated swimming pool and fully equipped gym. The 10,000 square foot home features a tasteful mix of contemporary interiors and modern conveniences while maintaining the historic character with its wooden flooring, French style ceilings, and numerous fireplaces. Sitting on 2.3 hectares of tranquil landscaped park separated from the conifer woods by cypresses, Les Pinchinats offers a wine cellar with a wide variety of wine, a cinema room with genuine cinema folding doors, and an equal wide variety of entertainment features.
To stay at this luxurious French retreat, prices range from $2,200 – $3,300 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- La Suite Sans Cravate in Belgium by Véronique Bogaert
- Reclaimed post and beam barn transformed to family retreat in Idaho
- Sensational holiday retreat on the French Riviera: Villa Baie
- Fascinating home conversion built for entertainment in Toronto
- Modern home gets a stunning renovation
- Modern forest house in the suburbs of Moscow by M2 Architectural Group