Located in San Anselmo, California, Hillside Haven is a modern space rich with color, texture and light. Intimately connected with the surrounding environment, this 4,000 square foot modern home designed by House and House Architects has incredible views of Mt. Tamalpais. Some of the most noteworthy aspects of this home include polished concrete floors throughout, concrete countertops, an Olympic distance lap pool, and a sixty ton concrete bridge over a seasonal creek. This home was built on a site that was said to be un-buildable, as with many projects in Marin County, there are often numerous challenges. Jeffers Design Group chose serene greens, blues and yellows as a backdrop for vintage furnishings and custom pieces. If you love their work, stop by and take a look at a recent post we did featuring a Martis Camp Getaway in Lake Tahoe, here.
Photos: Matthew Millman
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros