This stunning Moroccan-influenced Pacific Heights Residence is a grand, single family home in San Francisco, California. A complex and detailed remodel of a former two-unit building was carried out by Moroso Construction. The foundation was extensively upgraded and every inch of the four-story home was reconstructed inside and out. New state-of-the-art systems were integrated seamlessly throughout with the unique, highly customized, interiors and hand-crafted finishes and furnishings by Jeffers Design Group. JDG created a space for elegant urban living through vibrant color, graphic motifs and handcrafted elements. The designers also worked with the client to expand their art collection to include the likes of Lee Mullican, Steven Hannock, Granville Redmond, Cuno Amiet, John Marin and Frans Francken II.
If you love the work of Jeffers Design Group as much as we do, stop by and take a look at a couple of recent posts we did featuring a Martis Camp Getaway in Lake Tahoe, here and Hillside Haven Residence featuring colorful and inspiring interiors, here.
Photos: Matthew Millman
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage