We poured through some of our favorite ultra-chic interior spaces to create this collection to help inspire you. These spaces range from ultra-opulent to ones that you could emulate in your own home. The key to making your own space chic is to add personality to it, make the space your own. Creating a chic space is always a result of experimentation but it doesn’t mean you should not think it all out. Experimenting without really planning out the whole design thing can be risky and expensive, so the first rule is to figure out what you like. How do you imagine the space that you are designing? Start with style and color scheme, try using a neutral palette and add bold splashes of color. Texture and layers in fabrics and materials also helps to define your space and add depth and character.
These are all important questions, but also do not forget about a budget. Planning decor along with the budget will help you avoid unpleasant surprises. Creating a chic space usually challenges you to think outside the box, which requires some planning. So if you want something unusual, challenging the traditional square or rectangular form of the room is the easiest and the hardest thing to do. It’s easy in terms of adding an instant unique look to the room and it’s hard because it’s time and money consuming. Another way to make your space stand out and be chic is to use unusual furniture, finishes and accessories. Unique wallpaper, quirky chairs and sofas or creative lighting can all add a special feel to your room decor.
Enjoy the pictures and be sure to let us know which chic space was your most favorite!
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Casual luxe weekend beach refuge in Seaview
- A barn house retreat in the hills of New York
- Modern penthouse condo in Virginia by Design Milieu
- Breathtaking TriBeCa loft with stunning details
- Pigeon Creek Residence melded into Michigan’s woodlands
- Spacious home renovation in Australia by Canny Architecture