On lush hillsides set in an eco-reserve awaits the secluded paradise of Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa, allowing its guests to maintain a quiet, luxurious home base on Boracay Island in the Philippines. Considered one of the premier beach resorts on the island, the hotel consists of 219 rooms, suites and villas. These luxurious accommodations are designed with modern sensibilities. Indigenous materials such as Abaca weave rugs and accent lighting created with local capiz shells add a touch of Philippine flavor. All rooms have a spacious balcony with a daybed.
Each of Shangri-La’s restaurants is thoughtfully placed to emphasize the hotel’s best views. Eat amid the treetops at Rima, or dive into fresh seafood while watching the wave’s crash into the cliffs below at Sirena. Shangri-La provides everything required to pamper you back to life after spending the day exploring the island and ocean. The hotel’s enormous spa features a wide array of slow, careful treatments based on Chinese and native Philippines healing concepts.
Nightly rates for this incredible tropical resort start at $323, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros