Nestled on a ridge above the West coast of Barbados with dramatic views out to the ocean, Atelier House is a stunning Caribbean retreat spotted on Sotheby’s Realty. This stunning property was designed by architect Alistair Downie of London-based firm Harper Downie, in close collaboration with the interior architect / owner Amanda Snow, who has completed projects for discerning owners in London, France, Italy and Kenya. Atelier House, completed in 2012, boasts 23,387 square feet of living space and finished with simple, elegant materials such as Portuguese limestone used for all kitchen surfaces and bespoke bathroom fittings, also designed by the owners.
The accommodation comprises of 4 bedrooms, two of which have en-suite bathrooms. The upstairs master also has a glazed balcony with sunset views over the sea and a covered outdoor terrace for relaxing. Downstairs, the en-suite extends to an enclosed outdoor shower area. The dramatic double-height living space maximizes the stunning views of the extensive outdoor terraces and pool and further beyond across a protected, mahogany-tree-filled gully to the Caribbean Sea. Externally, the property is surrounded by lush gardens. In addition to the pool and terraces, there is a large roof terrace and mezzanine study area with stunning views.
This stunning property is list for sale at $5,250,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Groveland House displaying sophisticated interiors in West Vancouver
- Bohemian loft turned into a playhouse for kids
- Extravagant tropical retreat in the Caribbean
- Sensational sculptural residence in La Finca
- Charming Christmas decorated home in Barcelona
- The stylish and cozy interiors of designer Silvia Rademakers