Nestled amongst the trees of the Chamonix Valley, French Alps this glorious modern chalet complex, spotted on Knight Frank, is comprised of three luxury chalets providing a perfect mix of living and entertaining space in the heart of the famous and exuberant Chamonix Valley ski area.
Located in a private hamlet in the Chamonix Valley, these extraordinary alpine ski chalets complement each other perfectly; providing 12 suites set amongst the three chalets together with spa areas, heated swimming pools and cinema rooms.
The largest of the chalets sits at the head of the hamlet and provides the perfect spot from where to explore the famous Chamonix Valley ski area, busy in both the summer and the winter.
Five bedroom suites are balanced by a cinema room and spa area whilst an outdoor heated swimming pool, sitting in a landscaped garden gives the most amazing private swimming experience under clear alpine skies.
Accompanying the master ski chalet are two additional ski chalets, one providing five additional bedroom suites together with a plunge pool and second cinema room. A smaller, and beautifully intimate, third ski chalet sits between the other two finishing this remarkable trio of alpine ski chalets.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow