Villa Nathalie is a stunning sea-front villa with magnificent views over the sparkling in St. Tropez, France. The villa is set on the secure development of Les Parcs, with its own helipad, the villa offers total privacy and seclusion but is still very close to the best beaches and the center of St Tropez. The centerpiece is the superb split-level heated infinity pool, surrounded by decked terraces and delightful gardens. With stylish and elegant al fresco dining, seating and lounging areas, this is outdoor living St. Tropez-style.
Boasting a palatial 4,843 square feet (450 square meters) of space, the interior is beautifully designed in a traditional style with contemporary accents. The large open plan living area opens out on to the terrace, giving a wonderful entertaining space inside and out, all with wonderful sea views.
Service at Villa Nathalie is second to none. It’s like having your own private hotel, with attentive yet friendly staff at your beck and call. Every tiny detail has been considered to make your stay perfect, like chocolates on the pillow, Bulgari products in the bathroom, Frette linen on the beds, fine cigars in the humidor, decent hangers in the wardrobes, laptop and printer, newspapers, flowers, fruit, slippers….the list of little details is endless. Your butler will be there to greet you when you arrive, champagne and canapés, and the chef will be on hand to make sure the gourmet experiences match up to the superb villa.
To stay at this incredibly stunning villa, rates start at $13,490 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Strawberry Hill luxury resort in Jamaica
- Beyond amazing luxury villa in Phuket
- Alpine refuge with a strong connection to nature: Haus Wiesenhof
- Modern loft conversion: Viking Pencil Factory Loft in Copenhagen
- Abandoned steampunk house on the waterfront
- Glass house embraces its natural habitat on Kiawah Island