Blue Bay is a luxurious villa retreat with stylish rustic touches, light-filled interiors and incredible sea views in Ibiza. This magnificent Finca-style residence is set on a secluded stretch of Ibiza’s coastline. Guests will live like royalty, amidst glorious gardens, two swimming pools, a tennis court, par 3 golf course and private swimming dock. As masters of all you survey, you have the use of a Jeep Wrangler and an array of gadgets from hand-held diving jets to a 3D HD cinema room, games room and private gym with 20 Cybex machines.
Private and secluded, Blue Bay villa is not far from San Carlos village and all the beautiful beaches of northeast Ibiza. Wherever you want to go, there are two chauffeured Mercedes Vianos to take you. And, for trips out to sea the Mastercraft 220CX boat, complete with skipper and crew, is at your disposal, depending on the weather. Not only does Blue Bay have a private chef, kitchen and hospitality team, it has housekeeping staff and a full time concierge service. Almost anything you desire is possible.
Rates at Villa Blue Bay are from $83,252 per week, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Industrial style live / work space in New York: Williamsburg Loft
- Fascinating home conversion built for entertainment in Toronto
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia