Blue Bay is a luxurious villa retreat with stylish rustic touches, light-filled interiors and incredible sea views in Ibiza. This magnificent Finca-style residence is set on a secluded stretch of Ibiza’s coastline. Guests will live like royalty, amidst glorious gardens, two swimming pools, a tennis court, par 3 golf course and private swimming dock. As masters of all you survey, you have the use of a Jeep Wrangler and an array of gadgets from hand-held diving jets to a 3D HD cinema room, games room and private gym with 20 Cybex machines.
Private and secluded, Blue Bay villa is not far from San Carlos village and all the beautiful beaches of northeast Ibiza. Wherever you want to go, there are two chauffeured Mercedes Vianos to take you. And, for trips out to sea the Mastercraft 220CX boat, complete with skipper and crew, is at your disposal, depending on the weather. Not only does Blue Bay have a private chef, kitchen and hospitality team, it has housekeeping staff and a full time concierge service. Almost anything you desire is possible.
Rates at Villa Blue Bay are from $83,252 per week, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Maximizing views and indoor outdoor living in SoCo: Riggs Place
- Modern lake house blurring indoor/outdoor boundaries
- 10 Best hybrid furniture pieces to add to your home
- Modern dream home designed for a bachelor in California
- Tropical cliff home with unforgettable views
- Suspended Cliffside over the Australian Sea: Cliff House