An old carpet warehouse, spotted on Shoot 115, retrieves its original splendor after a reform that respects its industrial roots and combines pieces with lots of history with new ones made to measure. This 1,830 square foot (170 square meters) loft is situated in a building in the heart of Barcelona, Spain built more than one century ago, previously a textile workshop. This space has retained the most attractive original structures and has unified them, painting them white: iron support columns that were originally black and wooden beams, cut by a steel rail makes the architecture feel open and airy. Natural light, a key highlight in this incredible loft, penetrates the space from a wall of double-hung windows, mostly originals.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Contemporary hilltop residence surrounded by forest in Japan
- Lavish hideaway tucked into lush jungle-covered hill
- Loft apartment in Singapore displays as living art by PRODUCE
- Beautiful Renovation to a Los Altos Hills Residence
- Contemporary California Living: Norwich Drive Residence
- Modern multi-level cliffside property in South Africa