Created as a sanctuary for the senses, this luxurious resort style villa, spotted on Sotheby’s, is situated in Laguna, Phuket. The villa is set within a lush tropical garden and is comprised of 2,716 square feet of living space with three large bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, two kitchens for ease when entertaining and a beautiful dining sala. The highlight of this villa is the 14.5 meter long private infinity pool with integrated jet that stretches into the lagoon, allowing a spectacular view. The villa also includes a large separate guest house with en suite bathroom and spacious air-conditioned entertaining sala with stunning views over the lagoon.
This unique villa is situated in the heart of Banyan Tree Phuket and is being sold with a fixed rental return option plus owner’s complimentary usage of 60 days a year. This fabulous villa is listed for sale at $3.88 million, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Luxurious Singita African Game Reserve
- Charming Russian apartment with open and functional interiors
- Striking modern prefab in the Moab desert: Hidden Valley Residence
- Voluminous two story modern pad in Kuwait: MOP House
- Three-story West Loop Loft renovation in Chicago
- Bridge House suspended above a creek in Australia