This amazing cozy property we discovered on Sotheby’s Realty features a unique location, situated in a private complex of cottages “Pueblo Mio”, in Punta del Este, Uruguay. The spacious, modern house is ideal for large families and entertaining, with a land area of 12,000 square meters. The magnificent home features excellent architecture, construction and design with a large entrance hall, kitchen, living and dining room with access to a large gallery, with a spacious separate living area with entertainment room. The master suite has its own living room, large dressing room and bathroom. There are two children’s bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom and spacious living. The house has five guest suites each with its own terrace and large central living. Large terraces overlooking the meadow and the lake, an amazing lakeside pool, large barbecue grill with its own outdoor living room and bathroom.
This spectacular property is listed for sale at $5,500,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Taste of paradise in a Turks & Caicos hideaway
- Modern vision by Studio Guilherme Torres: AH House
- Contemporary weekend retreat in Mexico: ALD House
- Beautiful transitional style residence showcasing serene interiors
- 57 Unbelievable secret doorways into hidden rooms
- Contemporary makeover of an Australian home: Bell Street Tree House