Welcome to a tastefully renovated apartment home, where 1920s charm is mixed with modern industrial style and exclusive details in Lorensberg, Sweden. The home is situated on the top floor with incredible city views. Upon entrance to the apartment, you are welcomed by a bright hallway with ample storage. The beautiful kitchen was just recently renovated, designed in high gloss white tiles, exposed brick and freestanding shelves as well as stainless steel appliances, which has created a nice contrast with fixed furnishings from the 1920s.
Open floor plan with kitchen and living room together creates the perfect area where guests can spend time at the dining table and congregate on the sofa. Two beautiful pairs of doors in glass open up towards the peaceful bedroom. In the bedroom is a space for double bed and additional furniture. The luxurious bathroom features a beautiful sink in black natural stone shown standing on a wood shelf. Via
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow