This very tastefully designed villa, which was spotted on Skeppsholmen, is situated in the coveted region of Djursholm, Stockholm County, Sweden and was designed by high profile architect Franson Wreland. The wide open 1,388 square foot (129 square meters) contemporary house has large expanses glass that opens up to a sheltered garden and cozy terrace. Inside the glass wall is a very generous sized living room with fireplace and integrated kitchen with bar solution. The room’s double ceiling height offers magnificent volume. An additional exit to the terrace with the houses L-shaped form shelters the backyard.
The living room and the rest of the lower level features a beautifully faceted concrete floor with water-borne floor heating. This level also contains a mudroom/laundry room and storage. In addition, a serene master bedroom retreat with adjacent spa, separate water closet and both walk in closet and wardrobe. There is a mezzanine level above the kitchen that hosts a beautiful home library. There is also a separate media/living room with two additional bedrooms next to an attached bathroom.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros