Nestled into the mountainside, with spectacular views of the resort and surrounding scenery, Chalet Trois Couronnes is a private Alpine Estate in Verbier, Swiss Alps, Switzerland. This masterpiece finished in 2012 has been lovingly created by a team of highly skilled craftsmen, architects, art connoisseurs and interior designers from across Europe. As you turn the key in the ornate wrought iron lock of this luxury ski chalet, you immediately sense that you are entering a truly special and unique property. Stepping into the vast reception and banqueting hall with vaulted ceiling, complete with exquisite antique furniture, superb art gallery and glass wine cellar, confirms this, and yet, you have barely touched the surface.
Venturing deeper into the three buildings of this exceptional chalet, you can’t help but be blown away by the array of stunning authentic features. The chalet is adorned with antique pieces, fine art, gothic fireplaces, forged iron chandeliers and natural stone fountains and washbasins, old wood paneling and floors and ceilings from the 18th and 19th century. The impeccable attention to detail and quality and the adoption of local historical construction techniques translate into an authentic mountain experience.
The entire ground floor of the chalet’s middle building houses a fantastic spa area with pool, hammam, sauna, relaxation area, and terrace with incredible views and an outdoor hot tub. A 19th century, glass encased lift takes you to a lavish master bedroom, with open fireplace, luxury en suite bathroom and private balcony. Seven other luxury en suite bedrooms, each with unique features and plush furnishings are spread across the three wings, in addition to a massive living area, cinema room, wine cellar and Carnotzet and has underground parking for 8 vehicles. The chalet utilizes solar and geothermal heating and is the largest `Minergie` eco-friendly chalet in Verbier.
To stay at this decadent retreat, nightly rates start at $9,704, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Graphic wall letters creates eye popping interiors
- Renovation and expansion of a trullo in Italy
- Home of an Artist: Boxenbaum Residence in Beverly Hills
- Charming 41 square meters apartment in Stockholm
- Unbelievable tropical luxury retreat in Bali
- Beautiful modern farmhouse with a backdrop of evergreen trees