As spotted on ESNY, light, location, soaring ceilings and a blend of exquisitely mixed materials in a high caliber conversion of this building circa 1866 makes this the ultimate apartment in TriBeCa, New York. As one steps off the elevator that opens into the 1,816 square foot two bedroom, two and a half bath duplex unit, you’ll find ceilings up to 18 feet, a floating staircase, heated 8 inch plank floors, glass paneling and a gas fireplace in the skylit living room flanked by two decked terraces, one with a Jacuzzi. The fully equipped designer kitchen features glass counters and cabinetry. Bathrooms feature imported Italian marble and glass, double steam rainshowers, deep soaking Jacuzzi tubs and custom vanities. A structural glass walkway separates the master bedroom with balcony and the guest bedroom. Channel luxurious industrial chic, defined by New York City aesthetics and style.
This fabulous duplex apartment is listed for sale at $3,000,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Industrial style live / work space in New York: Williamsburg Loft
- Fascinating home conversion built for entertainment in Toronto
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia