The luxury Villa Azza features superb views of the Miami, Florida skyline with expansive tropical gardens and Spanish hacienda-style architecture under an intense cobalt sky. One of Miami Beach’s finest, most original waterfront luxury villas, this stunning villa offers five bedrooms and six bathrooms. The interior is truly a sight to behold with a stylish, funky interior. Offering invigorating architecture, décor and art makes every room a symphony of beauty, comfort and luxury. The villa features a great room with vaulted ceiling, fully equipped gym, office, den, bar, gourmet kitchen, home theatre, and games room. The master bedroom features a roomy walk-in closet and master bathroom both fit for a king and queen, while all of the accompanying bedrooms offer stunning views and en-suite, spa-inspired bathrooms.
The incredibly private villa features a captivating garden, pool with waterfall and Jacuzzi and a patio lined with picturesque palms, an inner courtyard, cobblestone terraces and barbeque offering plenty of outdoor living and dining opportunities. There is also a private golf putting green and par 3 hole, perfect for the golf enthusiast. There are upgraded amenities for those who desire the ultra in exclusivity, with full-time chef, bodyguards, masseurs, chauffeured limousines or the finest Miami restaurant meals delivered to your door, it can all be arranged. The level of pampering is up to you.
To stay at this exclusive luxury villa that sleeps 13 people, rates range from $5,000 – $12,900, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Beautiful restoration of an old Victorian Mill
- Mesmerizing holiday home in beautiful Cape Town
- Imposing multi-tiered house in Madrid by A-Cero
- Escape to the luxury resort of Kandolhu Island, Maldives
- Beautiful stone house rehabilitation in Spain by Dom Arquitectura
- The Pacific Road House family getaway in Sydney