Chalet Edelweiss is a newly-built temple of mountain luxury nestled amongst pine trees in Courchevel 1850, France. Extending over seven floors and offering a massive 32,292 square feet (3,000 square meters) of living space with eight bedrooms and eight bathroom, it successfully blends the line between a catered chalet and boutique hotel. The ski chalet is built around a stunning spiral staircase and has separate accommodation and access for the numerous dedicated staff.
This luxury chalet offers an entire floor of spa facilities with a pool, gym, therapy room and steam room, a private nightclub in the basement, complete with DJ booth, bar and dance floor. Other luxurious details include a private cinema room, two professional chefs and two butlers, and the ability to ski in and out, a private ski instructor and basement parking which is accessed by a car lift. The slopes are so close, all you have to do is just push open the door of the huge ski room, inhale the pine-scented mountain air, step into your skis and head off down the Bellecote piste.
Just like an exclusive, private hotel, the chalet has a large team to look after guests and provide an all-round pampering experience for everyone. The staff area has its own separate entrance and the privacy of guests is important. From the moment you wake up, everything is taken care of. Delicious breakfasts, bookings made for lunch in the mountains, a chauffeur-driven ride into town, private ski lessons and a massage at the end of the day, this fabulous vacation retreat has it all!
This fabulous ski chalet successfully sleeps 16 people, with a rate of $198,435 per week, from here.
Photos: Marc Berenguer
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Spacious and transparent dwelling full of light
- Sustainable retreat on a wooded hilltop in Michigan: Glen Lake Tower
- Stylish and cozy small apartment in Bagaregården
- Russian River Studio inspires creativity
- Gubbins House entrenched in fabulous gardens in Cape Town
- Dwelling in the forest with charming details