This mid-century era residence has been built with great flow and well-proportioned volumes in Carmel-by-the-Sea, California. Designed by Carver + Schicketanz, the project called for the need of an extra bedroom as well as a new kitchen and bathrooms. In addition, the goal of the architects was to modernize the outdated house technology resulting in a highly efficient home with supplemental photovoltaic power generation. The architects completed the first LEED-certified home in Carmel-by-the-Sea, reaching the highest level: Platinum.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- 43 Extremely creative small kitchen design ideas
- Sumptuous luxury villa on the island of Ibiza
- 60 Unbelievably inspiring small bedroom design ideas
- Visually stunning architecture in Nevada: Tresarca Residence
- Incredible transparent home in the mountains
- Luxury open plan living in Cape Town: Head Road 1816 by SAOTA