Beethoven Hall, spotted on Sotheby’s Realty, is an awe-inspiring post & beam industrial loft of unparalleled proportions. Passionately restored, the circa 1860 concert hall is the centerpiece for grand entertaining with its 32 foot high arched ceiling. Design elements include steel, glass, brick archways, wood-burning fireplace, reclaimed wood flooring, marble, imported wood doors beautifully integrate with modern amenities including central air and sound system. The 6,785 square foot home boasts eleven rooms, including a chef’s kitchen, living, dining, and solarium which are perfect for informal gatherings. Terrace oasis provides for circular indoor/outdoor entertaining. The loggia is the gateway to four bedrooms including large master with spa bath. The second level features fitness, media and guest area. High-tech library has state-of-the-art work stations. Film directors, artists and musicians are part of Beethoven Hall’s history. Located in downtown’s hottest hood where couture reigns along with luxury goods and gourmet eats.
This fabulous historical property is listed for sale at $25,000,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Striking net-zero design in North Vancouver: Midori Uchi
- Exceptional stone villa with panoramic sea views
- Transitional style lake house retreat in Michigan by Robbins Architecture
- Extraordinary Villa l'Escalet with sea views in Saint Tropez
- Modern rustic barn
- Incredible home immersed in the New Zealand mountains