Beethoven Hall, spotted on Sotheby’s Realty, is an awe-inspiring post & beam industrial loft of unparalleled proportions. Passionately restored, the circa 1860 concert hall is the centerpiece for grand entertaining with its 32 foot high arched ceiling. Design elements include steel, glass, brick archways, wood-burning fireplace, reclaimed wood flooring, marble, imported wood doors beautifully integrate with modern amenities including central air and sound system. The 6,785 square foot home boasts eleven rooms, including a chef’s kitchen, living, dining, and solarium which are perfect for informal gatherings. Terrace oasis provides for circular indoor/outdoor entertaining. The loggia is the gateway to four bedrooms including large master with spa bath. The second level features fitness, media and guest area. High-tech library has state-of-the-art work stations. Film directors, artists and musicians are part of Beethoven Hall’s history. Located in downtown’s hottest hood where couture reigns along with luxury goods and gourmet eats.
This fabulous historical property is listed for sale at $25,000,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Vault Room: Sensational retreat in Bruges
- Light filled home open to the outdoors: Shakin Stevens House
- Weekend House showcasing rooftop pool in São Paulo
- Rural mid-century modern home gets a facelift in Ellensburg
- Charming Russian apartment with open and functional interiors
- Get inspired: beach home in WaterColor