The Belmont Estate is perched on the mountain side, allowing for unobstructed jaw-dropping views across the valley’s ski runs in Whistler, British Columbia. This private chalet is incredibly spacious boasting over 8,072 square feet (750 square meters) of living space with a contemporary feel. Nestled on seven acres of land, the stunning chalet features five bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, and the guest house has two bedrooms with a loft. Belmont’s most unique attribute is that it has a helipad right outside the door. Forget ‘ski in, ski out’, welcome to ‘Heliski in, Heliski out’!
Stonebridge is one of Whistler’s most exclusive neighborhoods, so it is no wonder this incredible property is located within it. With some fabulous facilities, including a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, a steam room, outdoor firepits, a billiards room, a media room, cinema, private gym, its own garden and not least its own heli-pad, the Belmont estate is a truly exceptional chalet destination for those looking to travel a little further afield.
This sensational ski chalet sleeps 10 + 6: 5 bedrooms & a guest house, with prices ranging from $CAD70,000 to $CAD120,000 per week, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits